Tuesday, July 19, 2011

That Damn Wagon!

Well, I fell off the wagon and it has left me far behind. I have made some half-assed attempts at catching the wagon and getting back on but no luck. I know there are multiple factors why I am having difficulties. I have the new photography business (Kerri Collins Photography) and that is taking all my available free time. I haven't quite figured out how to manage my time yet. How do I go workout when I could be editing and posting and marketing myself? It's hard to do that. I have also been eating like crap (literally speaking) because I think it is because I am exhausted and craving carbs. I have even started drinking Diet Coke again. BAAADD! When you eat crap and are sedentary....you don't lose weight. You even gain. I haven't gotten on the scale in weeks. I don't want to weigh myself because I know I have gained, I can feel it but I just can't get my head back in the game. I know it will happen. I'm not driving myself crazy over it either. Taking it day by day. I had my band loosened last Thursday. I was having trouble just drinking and would PB all the time. It was miserable. I started eating ice cream more because I had the urge to EAT and couldn't eat anything else. Sometimes your body needs to go through the motion of eating and when it doesn't...you want to eat MORE. Hallelujah, I can eat again. I have restriction and I think I am at a good spot for now.

I have also been neglecting blogs, so sorry! I need an assistant! :) Or just a husband that helps me more. 3 kids, full time job, my own business, keeping up with the house, tending to the husband (hint, hint) etc.....it's crazy and I am going crazy!

Note to self...

STOP EATING CRAP
GET YOUR ASS UP AND MOVE
DON'T PROMISE CLIENTS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T GIVE (time)
ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE HUMAN


P.S. BOOBS is quickly approaching! Stephanie will be blogging about my photography services available for BOOBS. Have you ever thought about having "glamour shots" (not the cheesy kind, more like modeling), professional portraits or even boudoir photos taken of yourself? If so, Chicago would be a great place to have them taken and I would LOVE to take them. Contact me if you would like to schedule a time or discuss in further detail! :)

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are pretty crazy for you right now! I hope you get a chance to calm down or at least take a breath.

    When I am worried about my food and avoiding the scale, I typically find that getting on the scale "resets" my thinking. Just weigh yourself and see what the damage is so you can decide if you need to make any changes right now. I'll bet you find you haven't really gained or you've only gained a bit. I know you know what to do and will get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy (and amazingly talented) lady. Don't worry, we will hold the reigns and slow that wagon down so you can jump back on!!

    BTW, do you use photoshop to edit your pics?? I have Photoshop Elements 9 and I can't seem to get anywhere with it - even with a Dummies book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to suggest the same think that Amanda did. I would just weigh so you know what damage was or wasn't done than you can move forward.

    With everything you have going on, its understandable that you revert back to that "everyone else first". However, for exactly that reason, that you have A LOT going on, you have to put you and your health first! You know what to do Kerri, now you just need to do it. You are on your way by getting the unfill so keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear dear, you are so busy! Amanda's idea is great, just weigh yourself and decide what to do from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time, girlie! One good decision at a time. Everything else got so overwhelming for me, so it is one moment at a time. :) You KNOW I want MY glamour shots! I can't wait for Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete