Sunday, April 24, 2011

Avoiding

Gawd! I don't even know what to say. I have been absent from blogland for over a month. I have been avoiding. Avoiding telling you all that I have been VERY bad. Avoiding hearing all the success stories. Avoiding feeling like a failure. Avoiding! Avoiding, avoiding, avoiding. My therapist says I can't avoid anymore. I skipped an appt with her. She spanked me and then told me that I can't avoid anymore. Even if I don't want to talk about the nitty gritty, I still have to come to my appointments and see her. We don't have to talk, we can play cards but NO MORE AVOIDING. So I am back (I've said that before) and this time I will stop avoiding blogland. If I fudge up then I will tell you and if I have a success, I will tell you that too.

Happy Easter! I got a new camera last week and have been taking pictures like crazy. When I say I love pictures, I freaking mean it. I am going to try to transfer my food addiction to photography. Maybe it will help. I don't know.




This grass was very frustrating for Miss Macy!



I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Easter. We did. I will "avoid" avoiding...hahaha! Talk to you all soon and I will be catching up on BLOGS asap! Muah!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back in Blogland. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I avoid blog land when things aren't going well too, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
    Really cute photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! We all struggle from time to time... It's human nature. I got to say... I enjoy eating the sweets and the yummy, fattening food... alot! I know some of these bandsters say that they won the war on food... but I am so jealous of them... because I don't think I ever will. It's like a drug... for reals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back!! I'm catching up as you can see. Ha! It is in my nature to AVOID too, so I totally get it. We are here for you, chica!

    ReplyDelete