Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love It!

Day 1 of the Diva Cup....LOVE IT! Ok, it takes a wee bit of time to get used to inserting it and so forth but let me just tell you it is well worth the learning curve. You MUST try it. Trust me!! I am actually "enjoying" my visit with Aunt Flo. Weird, I know.

I would like to make a clarification/correction in my earlier post. I am not giving up SUGAR, I am giving up SWEETS. I mean come on, fruits have sugar. Trust me, I don't over indulge on bananas! So, no sweets for 40 day and 40 nights. Day 1....CHECK! Oh yeah...happy dance. I even got my happy-little-diva-cup-ass to the gym after a freaking week and a half. That felt good. I am back baby!!!

Love ya! Muah!

4 comments:

  1. I did google it after you last post. Seems pretty neat. Just don't know how I could do the rinse and re-use. you'll have to let me know after a week if you still really like it!

    Good job on day one of no sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a little while to work out what it was!
    We have Moon cups in the UK which lots of people swear by but I'm not sure about it, would be interested to hear how you get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I researched them for quite a while yesterday! People love them. I am def. curious and willing to try! I have a hard time with tampons. They just irritate me. I wonder if these will be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Giving up sweets is a good one and you are going to rock it! And the gym? My goodness girl, you are back and kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete