Monday, July 12, 2010

2nd Fill Pics

Helloooooo to all my loyal followers!!! Today I had my 2nd fill and am hoping for a bit more restriction. I just had to take a picture of the fill so I snapped a picture while the needle was in my port and I was sitting up. I actually held the needle for a moment while the doc handed my camera to me. The doc was very hesitant on giving me a fill because I have been losing weight but I told him that although I am losing weight, I feel that I am restricting my food intake instead of the band working! I want to lose weight utilizing the band AND me learning good eating habits. Anyway...he gave me another 1.5 cc (I think) so that means I now have 6.5 cc in a 14 cc band. Today I stayed ON TRACK with my calorie intake and hope to get to the point where I will be able to continue to lose without having to write down everything I eat. I have been burping quite a bit since my fill and even had some shoulder/gas pains, but I will live!!! Ok, so here is the moment you all have been waiting for...the pic of me getting my fill!



9 comments:

  1. Yikes!!! I go for my first fill on Monday...I don't think I will even peek, much less take pictures!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took photos are my first fill... I love that you took photos too... @Michelle... They numb the area so you don't even feel it until later when the numbing wears off. It wasn't bad at all. I am hoping for another fill at the end of this month. It will be my second fill if he agrees... fingers crossed. I am losing weight also but like you I am restricting my own food as well. I need another fill. I'm glad you got yours. *Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I've had fills out the ying yang, but actually seeing the needle in still sort of freaks me out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really looking forward to my first fill, but not unlike the surgery, will be glad when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck...I have #3 on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i with steph, i can't watch! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I've taken a pic before too! Don't ya just love it! Hope this fill helps. I think it should bea big difference. Seems to really help people once they get to 6-7-8 area!

    ReplyDelete