Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pigged Out!!! YUCK!


See the above cute little pink piggy? Yeah, well I have been him for the past 2 days and it is NOT pretty! WTF?!? I do great while I am at work. I stay within my calories, I do not over eat, I only eat when I am hungry, blah, blah, blah...I follow the band rules but when I get home I turn into the not-so-cute little piggy! Today I even went to the store and bought ice cream! What the FUCK! I am going to confess and tell you what I ate so that I can't hide from it anymore. I ate an entire bag of BBQ chips, a single serving size container of B&J Cookie Dough ice cream and 4 (yes, 4) Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Skinny Cow or not...eating 4 does not result in a Skinny Bitch! After eating all that crap and sitting on the couch for a bit I started getting pissed off with myself. Going through all the old questions: Why do I do this to myself? What was my trigger? Is this ever going to end? Yadda, Yadda, Yadda..................

Do you wanna know what I did to semi redeem myself from the "little" pigout today? I walked/jogged 2.87 miles in 43 minutes. Now, it is freaking HOT out and I walked FAST and jogged several parts (more than I have ever jogged before) so I got one hell of a workout and sweat my ass off. I had sweat coming from areas that I don't think have ever sweat so it felt damn good. What??!!?? I just said that sweating felt damn good. Someone please slap me because I must be dreaming! Here is a picture of me all sweaty after my walk. I kinda like this picture because I think my face is starting to look a bit thinner..which is nice!!!

My hair is all nasty in this picture because I was sweaty and the humidity really messes with curly hair. Damnit! Now, I want all of you to know that it is NOT easy to jog at 312 pounds! It is hard as hell but I did it. Yes, ma'am I did! Granted some of you can probably walk a hell of a lot faster than I can jog but I don't give a hoot because jogging at my weight is no small feat!

I get my second fill on Monday and I am hoping that it will give me a LOT more restriction. My surgeon is pretty cool about listening to my needs. My first fill was 5 cc's so I am not worried that he won't give me enough! I just cannot wait!

Ok guys and gals...that is my confession of the day! I have now told all my blogging buddies my sin for the day. I will NOT pigout tomorrow. I cannot pigout tomorrow! NO MORE PIGS!!! UGH!

10 comments:

  1. great job on the jog! and that's the cutest pig i've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is a new day, You are doing great! Those skinny cow things are good! *Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been a day for it, as I also had a bit of a bad food day too.

    Great job on the jog, and the photo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of us are perfect. Here's my confession: Over vacation, I ate a total of 4 pieces of devils food cake with buttercream frosting. Not all at once, but over 2 days, but I knew it was not good for me, but it tasted SO wonderful. We all have those moments of weakness, but by exercising, you made a good choice to counter balance the bad. And you didn't hide your mistakes as we all would have done in the past. I'm proud of you and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, must be the week for slip ups because I've seen quite a few in the blogs I've read recently so you are in good company. The fact that you ran to counteract it instead of just feeling like crap makes me so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your my hero of the day! I can't jog to save my life! I weight 243 and haven't been banded yet (My big day is next friday!).

    At least you kicked the piggy's butt by exercising! Hang in there tomorrow is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I eat sugary carbs, I crave more. Even if I plan to have something, like at a party, I have to be really diligent to make sure I don't keep eating carbs. Binges are tough. When you have more restriction, it will be harder (impossible) to eat so much, but the real issue is the stuff going on in the brain. Good job getting out there and running! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shake it off and start planning your meals for tomorrow so you're totally prepared.
    Nice job on the exercising...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow jogging?!!? Thats awesome!! Im scared to jog, I told myself once I hit 250 I need to start!

    GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you on getting up off the couch and walking/jogging (I won't even get up and walk just yet)! Now stop beating yourself up. You did it, you recognized it and you'll do your best tomorrow. I think the heat has something to do with the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete