Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy FRIDAY and BYOC!

1. When is the last time you gave and got a compliment?



Yesterday I was given a compliment by one of our patients. She said I was looking good. Today I told my oldest son that he was a good brother to his sister.




2. What do you wear to bed?


PJ pants and an old, stained, ratty t-shirt! Comfy!




3. If you could pick your dream job – with no worries of shifts or money or bosses or commute – what would it be and where?


Photographer!


4. Okay – I’m not trying to start some huge controversy with this question but I have to put it out there. If you’re being honest – do you think staying at home or working outside the home is harder? Can you honestly recognize they are both equally hard? Even if you don’t have kids – have you heard others talk about the two professions judgementally?


I have 3 kids (15, 9 and 17 months) and am grateful to be able to go to work. Being a stay at home mom is just not for me. BOTH are equally difficult! I work full-time, manage 3 kid's lives, my life, the house, the hubby and am trying to get healthy in between! It's hard to balance it all but everyday I do my best!




5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.


This week has been pretty good even thought the scale didn't move on Tuesday (weigh-in day). I have continued to workout daily and log all the food I eat. I am feeling GREAT mentally and physically. Had a great therapy session on Tuesday and learned that I need to be less of a sponge and more of a rock. Everyday is a new day, new beginning and a new day to learn something new!


Have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hah, I didn't even have to look to know the answer you would give for #3!

    ReplyDelete